Tuesday, January 18, 2011

rockin teh purdy


I made some new necklaces tonight!
First we have the mosaic turquoise necklace,
with round brass fillings.
 

Pretty eh?
Next we have the mixed jade and rhyolite necklace,
with sterling silver rondelle fillings.


I think they are both beautiful,
but don't I look great with the mosaic turquoise one?


haha!
chubby cheeks wasn't ready for the camera!!!
I also redid my nails tonight with sparkles and flowers
while I studied for this mid term on Thursday!


You really cant see ANY detail with my crappy webcam.
I NEED A NEW CAMERA
Too bad I'm broke as a joke.

I'm off to bed to dream of not living paycheck to paycheck...

PS - I am SO lucky to have such a good people in my life.
No reason, just saying.
You know who you are
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!