HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 14, 2011

I was a little hungover today

(it's not the words this time, just the sound of this one)

My head hurt like crazy this morning, I think I got a little carried away.

I also went a little ghetto last night.


I think they're purdy.

I also got my new bead shipment in today!

 

I can't wait to make something beautiful out of these!!!

For now, I'm gonna go chill and have something to eat.
Later gaters.

OH and BTW,
This is my 200th post!!!
YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!