Monday, January 10, 2011

because it's never over...



As is customary for me the last few years, it has been a while since I wrote here. I don't feel as much of a need to share every thought I have all of the time anymore. lol I usually share these ideas with Aaron, or I just keep them to myself. In fact, I can safely say that I have been so consumed with school, jewelry making, and drawing lately to even write at all for any length of time.

One thing I have done in my spare time is watch almost every episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent ever made. It has helped fuel my current obsession with young Vincent D'onofrio. Have I ever mentioned how freaking HAWT he was as a young man? Just don't tell Aaron. He'll get a complex about it, and then I'll have to prove to him how much I love him and not Vincent. lol Maybe I'll do that anyways, just because I love Aaron so damned much, and I like to see him blush and smile at me. If he only knew how much I love him.

I've always thought that Vincent was a spectacular actor. He is one of those few actors I would like to meet. I just want to know what he's like in person. Probably nothing like the character from Law and Order, which is what I always imagine in my head. lol Robert Goren is one of those characters that I hope like hell is even possible as a real person in this world. I could only hope to be half as good as that character is. As in morally, as in logically, as in emotionally. It's not real, over even realistic. But I do love my fantasy! It's hard for me to express how I feel about it here. I do much better in conversation. Try asking me sometime. I'm sure we will spend an hour talking about it. lol

Speaking of which, I took a personality test tonight that ended up defining me as a ESFJ type personality. It's really close. I think that the narrow scope of ESFJ is what I was at 16. I'm getting wider though, and not just in my hips. I think, by this page's definition and my own internal judgment, that I have grown so much since then. I don't ever want to stop getting better, smarter, and more able to relate and express to others.It's very important to me.

It's so late, and I'm exhausted. There is about 5 inches of snow on the ground right now, so I'm not sure if we will even be open in the morning, but I am supposed to be at work in like 7 hours. I really must sleep, though my brain does NOT want to stop right now. That's what a half a bottle of vodka and 2 hours Robert Goren does to me. lol

Gnite darlings.

OH and btw, I gots mah hairs cut n dyed. AH LUVz  EEET!!!

3 comments:

  1. Actually Vincent mentioned in an interview not all that long ago is, that if there were one character he could relate with it was Bobby Goren. He said it was hard to separate your whole self from a character when you've played it for so many years. Not like a movie character where you do it once and you're out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can imagine. It even adds to the appeal of the character. I strive to be as morally adept as that character is, every day of my life. He has incredible patience, and the empathy he shows all walks of people is awe-inspiring. A good father figure, despite his doubts in his abilities. Maybe that's why I like him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, thank you so much for commenting Beverly, I don't get very many, and I love the chance for conversation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!