Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Again, I might duck out at any moment.

My Office class is winding up and we are about to take a test on PowerPoint and Word.

Today when I got home from work, Donny had just gotten home, and Leslie was on her way out the door. Donny sat down with me while I ate lunch and practiced some of the songs he and his buddy perform. They do covers, and also have songs that they have written. Donny seems to be very good at what he does, and he has a very nice singing voice. It inspired me to sing at the top of my lungs in the shower, while I got ready for school. I HAVE to stop smoking. It has destroyed my voice. I want to go to the doctor, to find what would be best for me to use to help me kick this bad habit of mine. I'm very tired of waking up in the morning and hacking up part of my lung. It is time, there is no denying it anymore. Id appreciate any kind of advice about this, I have had a really hard time resisting the urges I feel when I dont smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!