HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 18, 2011

look what I made!


(did I post this recently? OH WELL I freaking love this song!)


So I found a neat little page online called Pinterest, and I am already addicted! There are thousands of crafting ideas there, and I've already put a pin in about 50 of them that I want to try. Last night I did actually try one of them where you make your own little accordion book. I made this little friendship book for Haley!



Isn't it cute? You can find it here. GO and TRY ONE. Its so easy!!! This one is the next one I want to try. They are TOO CUTE!!!

We think we have finally found an apartment. Here is a floor plan for it, and its 1100 square feet. Its not huge, but its roomy enough for me, Aaron, and Yaya... and the fish... and all of my plants lol. I go to put the deposit down for it in the morning. So hopefully in the next few weeks we will be in our own place!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!! Aaron  and I even sat down tonight with a floor planning program to decide what furniture will and won't fit where, so that we don't move a bunch of stuff over there we can't use. I'm SO ready for this!

I have to go shower. Come join me on Pinterest.com so we can exchange ideas!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!