Saturday, September 17, 2011

funyun breaded porkchops


(One of my new fav songs right now)


I tried a made-up recipe tonight that I think you'll love. 

Buy a thing of porchops.
(what ever kind you like, bones, no bones, etc)

Take a bag of Funyuns, or a generic equivalent
 a package of some kind of garden crackers
thyme
garlic power
italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
(you dont need much salt, there is salt already in the funyuns
and on the crackers Im sure)

(use the measurements you like, I dont measure
I just stick it all in there and see what I come up with!)

Mash them up into a fine coating mix
(I used my food processor to get them as fine as I could)

then take another bowl and melt some butter, and add 2 eggs
beat until mixed well

coat the pork chops in the egg mixture
then coat with the breading mix

place on a shallow baking pan
(I coated my pan with Pam, but you can use
butter, shortning, etc.)

cook at 400 for 30 mins, then flip over and cook for another 30
(If you have big porkchops like I did,
cook for about 45 mins the second time)

They are SO GOOD!!!
Really juicy, and the funyuns give it a great flavor!

I made this with corn and herb roasted potatoes on the side.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!