Monday, September 26, 2011



I just wanted to jump in
and show you some of the things
I have made over the last few days.

This first one is a pretty glass mix that I got
from my mother when I was in Florida.
It wraps around the wrist twice,
and closes with a lobster clasp.


This one is just like the red, white and black one
 I made in the last post.
I used some old thread that was too frayed and thin
to use for sewing purposes.
I braided it, and then added a cute button for a clasp.


This next one is made from a nice watch
that I took apart a while back.
It totally glows in the dark too!


This one I made from a piece of plastic I got from a water bottle,
and some torn scraps of fabric.
I took the plastic, and cut it into a long strip 
that fit my wrist loosely. 
I punched holes down the middle, 
and braided the fabric around and through the holes. 
I used glue to attach the ends, added a magnetic clasp, 
and VOILA!


This last one is made from electronic parts.
I got these from Damon at work.
I also used the soldering gun on these
so the connections are very strong,
and will last a really long time.


Well, what do you think?
I'm having a hard time letting any of them go! lol

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!