HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a sneak peek just for you



I worked for a little while tonight on making some new stuff, 
and here is a few for your viewing pleasure!


All of these I made today. I have many many more put in a box waiting on me to finally upload them to the website. Most of these pieces are unique, meaning one of a kind, and no I'm not able to recreate them all. I'm not a mass production line, I'm an ARTIST! lol Some of these I'm having a bit of trouble letting go. It happens all of the time. As I'm making something I think to myself, "Someone is going to love this." But then when I'm done I try it on, and I think "Yeah, that person is ME!" lol

The one that I probably will end up keeping is the one I been wearing all week, because I love it so freaking much. How do you like these apples:



If you notice in the very top image in this post, I did actually make something VERY close to this one for a custom order for a girl in one of my classes. Aren't they pretty?

I've had several custom orders come out really nicely too this week. I am working on one in particular that is made from French beads, with gold filament all over the design. It's gonna be really elegant when it is finished.


If you have a custom order put in with me, I will be contacting you soon for delivery. If you want a custom piece from me, you need to get with me VERY soon. I will be taking a break from my business again as soon as my internship starts. I will not be accepting orders after the 12th of March.

I took Aaron's mother to the car rental place today, and she ended up with the last car on the lot. A Ford Fiesta. Aaron was SO jealous. He likes those little cars, and I must admit it was quite nice. Maybe I'll get him one when I get some money eventually. haha

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed soon,
I just wanted to share some pretties with you all.
Have a great night, or day or whatever time it is
where you are right here and now. lol

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!