Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A thought.

Recently, someone pointed out to me that in every post that I make, the music for that post is always at the bottom. It was also pointed out that if I put it at the top, that people would get to "experience a day in the life of a Jenny the right way." I tend to agree. So here we go.

Now playing on JennyRadio:
(it's a lazy kind of afternoon)



Thank you everyone all of the birthday wishes. It made me feel really good to know that my friends are still behind me. I'm one of those people who needs to hear it from time to time. Tomorrow the new semester starts and I'm taking all of what's happened in the last few years as a good omen to continue on my path to a better future. Money as usual is tight, so Aaron and I didn't do anything extravagant for my birthday like we had planned. I had wanted to go to BlueFin downtown for dinner, but it is expensive. So we just closeted ourselves away from the world, and spent the day together. He and I are always so tired when we get home, we don't always get to take advantage of the hour or few that we do get to see each other a day. My birthday was a different story. I didn't get out of the bed until almost noon. lol It was nice. Don't I look relaxed?

I did a little shopping with Michelle on Saturday, and i got the cutest sleeveless sundress, and 3 pairs of flip flops for like 6 bucks. WOO flip flops! Then yesterday I'm on my wayhome from work and I see that the Rite Aid close to McAlister's is closing and they have the ENTIRE store at 50% off!!! SO I wander in there and find some REAL deals. I won't go into detail, but I will say that I love nail polish! and at 50 cents a bottle, I stocked up!


Im also off today! We haven't been getting alot of hours, and Ive been taking FULL advantage of the situation. My camera is old and dying from the many times I've injured it by dropping it on the ground. But it does still take awesome pictures. Here's one of the rain yesterday off my back porch.

Yes I know my yard looks like a small forest.

I also wanted to share some of the pics I took from the last day of class last semester.
I love all of these people!

Btw, you gotta LOVE Christina's face in the back. I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!