Monday, June 7, 2010

stereogum.com is my friend

Now Playing on JennyRadio:



I pretty much slept all day. lol Which is fine with me, it was my day off, and I needed it. I did have a dream last night though, that we lived in Alaska. It was beautiful there. So this morning, I have been thinking alot about the future. I graduate in about a year, and after I do, we have to make a decision on where we are gonna go. Stay in Memphis and work for a while, or move somewhere. Honestly, I want the fuck out of Memphis, for a while at least. I'd like to move to St. Louis. That way we aren't too far away for our families, but we will be too far away for the lazy annoying people to come visit. haha I'm horrible.

I've been watching InvaderZim and he's rubbing off on me. DISGUSTING HUMANS!!!

I gotta go shower for Ethics class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!