HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is some very interesting artwork Aaron found on deviant art. Alot of the other works on his page are twisted versions of Disney characters. I loved these one of course.


Twisted Princess: Alice by ~jeftoon01 on deviantART

Twisted Princess: Cinderella by ~jeftoon01 on deviantART

Twisted Princess: Aurora by ~jeftoon01 on deviantART

Im very tired tonight and it is already WAY too late for me to be up, since I have school and work tomorrow. I just needed to say something before I sleep. Here I go talking about myself again! (I am so in love with myself.)

There have been few people in my life that I have loved like family, even though we might not seemed as close as I felt we were. For many reasons, one of which being that some people are not as emotional, or as expressive about their emotions to one another as I am. I tend to be overbearing and needy, and I recognize this. I try to compromise with people for who they are, and honestly it hurts my feelings when someone tells me I over react about something that I feel I had a right to react to. I don't want to be this annoying person who people see as overemotional and flaky. But at the same time I refuse to let people tell me how I should feel about something, or someone. I get my opinions too, you know. Right or wrong, just like everyone else. I get very little time to socialize and enjoy the company of friends, so I flat out refuse to let any bullshit impede upon that time. So I simply continue to live my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!