Friday, March 25, 2011

ZOMG Im finally done uploading

(An oldie but a goodie. This song always makes me want to cry.
It reminds me of my father)


I have been uploading images to River Rock Jewelry since about 7pm tonight. IT IS NOW AFTER MIDNIGHT. That's a lot of pictures! I currently have 155 items for sale on my site!!! This makes me very happy! Also that's only about HALF of the items I have to sell. lol I have a lot more to take images of and upload to the site. Here is a crappy webcam picture of the MESS of items I have in boxes in the floor next to my desk.

 I will never be done lol

I should know about my school internship schedule by Monday, hopefully. I do have tomorrow to look forward to though. Haley, my mother, and I are all going out downtown to Bluefin tomorrow night for dinner. We have a reservation at 7pm in one of the private dining rooms. Its gonna be so awesome. They have the best sushi in Memphis. I also really like their mussels. I'm super excited!

TIME LAPSE

So I started writing this post about an hour ago, and then my roommate Leslie came in and we started talking about things, and I got distracted. It is now 1:32 am, and I feel like she and I just connected. We talked about school, and finding a better path in our lives, and how we plan on getting there. I know she and I have never been SUPER close, but I feel like we have many things in common despite the big gaps in differences we have. I care alot about Leslie, and I want her to be happy in life. I hope she finds what she is looking for.

I started this day exhausted and down. I end it upbeat and optimistic about life. 
Have a great night everyone!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!