Sunday, March 6, 2011

the time has come


I have recently been gearing up to start my internships, and this has meant putting a lot of things on hold, the jewelry sales being one of many. I have pumped out as many new peices as possible, and will continue to make a few here and there, but I will not be accepting any custom orders after the 12th of March. I will also say that I have recently acquired a mother load of vintage beads. I would suggest that you contact me soon, and come out to my house asap, to pick out the best and prettiest of these beads while you can. Ive got people claiming stuff left and right.

Since things have been winding up, the stress level has been going up as well. I am using exercise as an outlet, and it seems to be helping, but it has put a strain on my relationships with others as of late. I am not around as much as I would like to be, and I feel like I am missing out on some pretty important moments. I just keep telling myself that when this is all over, I will be making more of those moments. Since all of my health issues, I simply feel drained. I laid down today with a minor headache and passed out for like 3 hours. Aaron tried to get me up several times, and even after the nap, I'm still exhausted. Time slips away and before I know it the week is already over, and I start over to do it all again.

I made a great dinner tonight too, despite the headache. Fried pork Schnitzel with home made gravy, green beans and cornbread. M M M! It was freaking awesome.

Ok I'm off to watch something before bed.
Gnite darlings!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!