Friday, March 11, 2011

Up too late again... IMAGINE THAT



I have been having a lot of fun with my new guild, Bastion of Light. They took me on a very short burst of chaos tonight in a place called CD. Don't ask me what it stands for, I honestly have no idea. I'm not even really sure how well I did for that short 5 minute session. I realized very quickly that I am a noob at this instance run stuff, and I have alot to learn.

Aaron and Haley are really having fun too with it all, and the guild seems to really like us. I'm pretty quiet, which is not normal for me. I think I learned my lesson with being pushy and loud and talkative. I don't want them to think I'm annoying, or a weirdo lol. I'll be honest though, I miss ACT. (The Allied Combat Team, my old guild in Star Wars Galaxies) I miss the boys and their ridiculousness. This guild is definitely NOT ACT. They don't curse, they are REALLY polite, and sometimes, I catch myself about to say something in guild chat that I totally shouldn't say. I miss my crazy Galaxies buddies. Hopefully soon, I will find myself a late night person to stick with, and be able to be a little more of myself.

Speaking of ACT, I jumped in one of the many venty servers they have setup and talked with Brandon and Larry the other night. I also talked to Brian for a few minutes earlier today in his vent server. I think that's what made me miss it so much. Most of them are all still playing Galaxies or the EMU (SWG emulator), and I think are just waiting on TOR to come out. (Knights of the Old Republic) Knowing my luck, I won't have the pc power to run it, which will make me very sad. It's not that I don't like LOTRO, it's just that Haley and Aaron are WAY more into it than I am. It makes me feel out of place.

I'm really into my characters though, and have been taking a ton of screenshots.

I have to sleep now. Have a wonderful night/day/whatever.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!