HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, May 15, 2010

this is amazing

Leslie showed me this earlier today



The kid is TWELVE. I really am not into Lady Gaga very much, and I sorta liked her version of this song, but the way this kid does it, its almost a totally different song. A very beautiful song.

Well I have done one final, and still have two to take. After May the 22nd this term is over. I start back to my next term like a week later(lol) but I'm still pumped. This term I took Accounting 1, a human disease class, and psychology. I did well in all of them, but I don't think I'll make straight A's this time. Accounting kicked my ass this term. I had SO much homework to do, and I didn't turn everything in. I know,I know... I'M TIRED. I don't have to KILL myself to make the Dean's list EVERY semester. Next term I'm taking an ethics class, Environmental science, and Chemistry. If I can test out of the one Algebra class I have left to take, then ALL of my General Education classes are done, and all I have left is the actual Pharmacology classes and my 2 internships. I'm projected to graduate in May of next year, so ONE year left!!!

I gotta study. Ill be back later maybe. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!