Thursday, April 8, 2010

just awake and thinking about bones

This whole week sucked. I'm not going into the gritty details of why again... I already made a private post (I should say rant) for my own personal sanity, which ended up being quite lengthy. Just know that it did indeed suck very badly. I released all of my pent up energy about it at that moment, so have none left to contribute presently. I would rather move forward, and talk about my most recent obsession : Bones!

I love this show. I even love the things that I hate about this show. haha They went from being annoying, to quirky, to being kinda cute - alot like how The Venture Brothers grew on me. It's all about the characters for me in a story, and these characters are quite flashy. I can't watch as much as I'd like, I just don't have time.

I also have been drawing alot. When I have some time after my study group on Friday, I'll try to scan some of them in. I usually take the handmade notebook my mother gave me to school and after a test is done and we are waiting on others to finish, I doodle. This has become a habit since I'm trying to stop smoking. I need something to fill my mind, and keep my hands busy.

It is SO hard. I like to smoke. I have always been one of those people. It's a guilty pleasure for me. I have to change everything, and I have to do it soon.

I'm getting way too old for this crap. lol

NOW playing on JennyRadio:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!