Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blue Sunday

I'm taking a break from my Bio206 class so I can say hi to all you wonderful readers!!!

Aaron and I just had a long discussion about these books he's been reading, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. I read them a long time ago, and he keeps asking me questions that I can't answer because I'd be giving away spoilers haha If you can handle her crazy writing style, they are definitely worth a read. He seems to like them. Who could deny Lestat? lol

We had a big storm recnty that dumped alot of water on the city. Before it happened I filmed this short video of the crazy lightning outside of my house that night.



I have been listening to alot of music tonight while I study for my final. Every heard of a movie called Hedwig and the Angry Inch? I watched it instantly on Netflix. lol Go rent it in all it's cross dressing glory. GREAT soundtrack too. I love the voice. Example:



Wait.. right around 44 seconds in... is that a bald Wayne Brady? lol

I'm off to study a bit more. And listen to more music. From movies I watched on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!