Friday, May 22, 2009

OMFG I just realized

how much of a freaking GEEK I am. I was messing around on Best Week Ever's site, I found this other silly site (Right Music Wrongs)where you rate the crappiest songs ever. lol There I was chuckling to myself over Right Said Fred, wincing at what is supposedly music by a group called The Fast Food Rockers (youll see it at the TOP of the list), and BAM! I get hit by this rock in the face, and I realized I knew ALLof the words to this song.. and then the memories started coming back to me... laying on a fallen tree in the woods behind my grandmother's house with my Walkman blasting in my ears, singing at the top of my lungs! I AM THE ONE AND ONLY!



Even I am disgusted with myself, BUT I STILL LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!