Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Rebranding and custom orders



WARNING!!!
If you click on the video above you may be subjected to: male rear-end nudity, 3rd wave feminism, and nipples that are somehow related to pagan magic or something.

Work is good. I'm finally starting to catch up on some things. I am glad that some issues are solved and we can move forward. There is still SO much to do though. I brought some vases in from the barn today and cleaned them up for the display shelf.

I have been taking a little bit of ME time here and there and
trying to churn out as many items as I can at the same time. 



This thing does NOT always work as I would wish it to.

I did manage to get these out for Crystal.
CUSTOM ORDERS! NOT FOR SALE!


Facebook irritates me because it is a constant reminder of things you might not want to think of at that moment. Specifically, in this case, how much I miss my Yaya and Tizzy. Tizzy is well, and I'm SO happy when I see her doing well. That little dog has SO much tenacity. I just miss my Yaya. Always so happy to see me, for all the years she was with me.



I also ordered some new business cards. What do you think?


It is late for me and I must sleep.

💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!