Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I am only moving forward.

I will not go back and explain all the lost time. Relationships change, parents die, you lose cherished animals. You keep moving forward. If you really need to know, ask me. Otherwise, we are simply moving forward.

I'm in love with Adam Hook and we are very happy and moving in the right direction to buy our own home. He is my heart, and I am so glad we found each other again at the right time.



I work for Crone Memorials now. They offered me a job managing rocks and salesmen... how could I say no? Its a big change from GSPP, and I like the challenge. The back yard there has years of rocks piled up in it, and it is a plethora of materials for my side obsessions, like River Rock.

River Rock is doing better than ever. I've learned quite a bit in the last few years. I now specialize in the tiffany soft solder technique, but I experiment a lot like I always have. I will be offering rings, home decor, pottery clay jewelry made by my mother, and many more new items this Christmas. My last show of the year is at the Holiday Festival at the International Agricenter Farmer's Market in the BIG RED BARN on December 7th, 2019! Then I will be back into crafting mode, coming up with new designs and ideas for next year.

I am also a featured vendor at the Black Lotus Handmade shop in Arlington, TN! They have about 70 of my crafty creations exclusively for sale in their shop!

Want to see my work?
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/riverrockgifts
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopriverrockgifts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arahslan/


OH YEAH...
I weigh 185! And I feel great and I feel like I look great, WHICH MAKES ME FEEL GREAT


And I didn't forget...
Music of the day:



Things are good. Its time to move forward, and make something new.

So I'm back again. Let's see how long it lasts before I get distracted again. See you tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!