Saturday, November 16, 2019

Young Lady, You're Scaring Me



My carpel tunnel is acting up this morning but boy is this coffee gooooood. I've sorta been avoiding the internet lately. Its been a busy week at work getting ready for the headstone dedication ceremony for Officer Broadfoot at Forest Hill South, which is tomorrow at 2pm. The mayor and some of the news people are going to be there. We are having a 21 gun salute because Officer Broadfoot was killed in the line of duty in 1918. If you'd like to come and show your support of our fallen officers, you can get all of the details about the event and the back story here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2589587811120682/

Sunday, I went with Michelle to Becky's baby shower for little baby Natalie! She is going to be SUCH A GOOD MOM. They are so happy, and it makes me happy to see it. I hadn't seen the baby room yet, but the theme is rainbows and unicorns! 

SO CUTE!!!

Work has been nuts. We had a busted boiler pipe in the barn this week, which had the water shut off to the whole property for 2 days. I also got my new vase display shelf in this week and got it together (THANK YOU JULIE!)



I have used most of my spare time to craft for the show at the Agricenter on December 7th, as well as pumping out custom orders for the holidays. I have sooo many new items, and many more coming!!!  (unfortunately for you, I'm not ready for you to see them all just yet!) 

I'm off for more coffee! My love Adam is still sleeping but I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning and ready to get creating! I will be out of the studio later today to go see my new partner in crime, Jon G., who recently got another one of my custom orders:



It's unique and true to itself, which I think suits Jon well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!