Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I spent alot of last night going over body terminology,

and I realized Im going to burn myself out quick. I took time out and while I watched some tv, I setup a study schedule for myself. I NEED IT, cause its alot to remember in a week from 3 classes. I just dont want to overload my poor brain. Half of my problem with school has usually been simply remembering all of it. I have a bad memory. Maybe its from all the pot I smoked. OK maybe not maybe... its maybe more like DEFINATELY. lol But already Ive surprised myself. Aaron and I went thru a huge chunk of my second class today, and I got almost everything right. Tonight is Oral Communication. Im hoping this is my easy class for this sememster.

Ok so now on to the music!





I heard both of these in my head all day in class yesterday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!