Thursday, June 11, 2009

I had to share this one

Aaron's mom had to go out of town, so he's been going out to take care of Lucy and Maggie. Lucy hasn't been doing too great recently, so Aaron stayed out there last night to keep an eye on her. And poor Yaya didnt take his not coming home last night very well at all.


This was taken a little while after he was supposed to be home.
"If I stare at door, he will come home..."
She sat there for about an hour. lol
And every time a car drove by, she lifted her head.
Every time a car door would close she'd get up and look out the window.
She woke me up at like 4am barking cause she thought the neighbor,
who gets up at that time every morning and warms up his truck,
was Aaron, and she just darted up and started barking
and wagging her tail all happy screaming
"We're upstairs! We're up here!!!"
She was so disapointed that it wasnt him.
I love that demon dog.

1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought she'd miss me like this. I love that demon dog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!