HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

toystoystoys

I forgot to share some things with you!

This is a journal my mother got for me for Christmas. Its hand made by a chick in Austria. Mine is called Swirl Tree, and its beautiful!


You can find more of her work by clicking HERE.

Aaron also got me a MIGHY MUGG!!! I fought with myself for a while about it, and Ive decided there are 10 of them I MUST OWN. One of which is this one, THOR!


I also really want the dude in that Indiana Jones movie that rips out the guys heart. The toyhas the heart in ts hand. I MUST HAVE IT. But I alsogoy two of my fav Batman villians recently.

And this one specifically is for Adam Hook. COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! COFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEE!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!