Tuesday, December 16, 2008

toystoystoys

I forgot to share some things with you!

This is a journal my mother got for me for Christmas. Its hand made by a chick in Austria. Mine is called Swirl Tree, and its beautiful!


You can find more of her work by clicking HERE.

Aaron also got me a MIGHY MUGG!!! I fought with myself for a while about it, and Ive decided there are 10 of them I MUST OWN. One of which is this one, THOR!


I also really want the dude in that Indiana Jones movie that rips out the guys heart. The toyhas the heart in ts hand. I MUST HAVE IT. But I alsogoy two of my fav Batman villians recently.

And this one specifically is for Adam Hook. COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! COFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEE!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!