Sunday, December 28, 2008

owie and murry crismus and stuff


I burnt the shit out of my arm and it hurts like hell. I know the pic is blurry but you get the general idea.

I got cut early today, so I'm bumming around the house today. I hope everyone had an awsome Christmas. I know I did. Marshall and Becca came to visit, and we got TOW UP FROM DA FLO UP. lol It was alot of fun to see them again.

So ON TO THA NEWWWS

DOLPHINS ARE USING TOOLS. Tell me this isn't a cool fucking planet.

Another interesting story about how our brains work. Contrary to popular belief, we make better decisions with the sub conscience brain than we do with the conscience. And this story was about a scientist who recently discovered the part of the brain that chooses words. Another story here, this one about a scientist who has pinpointed the part of the brain that creates the sense of spirituality. Interesting enough, it's the same part of the brain that identifies "self". I'm pretty interested in brain research as you can tell, so here's yet another story, that suggests that blood sugar levels can be tied to Alzheimer's. All this research they are doing will help us to understand ourselves so much more than we do now, and I'm all for it. Whether it's the development of treatments for all sorts of mental ailments, or just to find ways of bettering ourselves in general.

Heres a really cool one about a place in Japan that has broken it's dependancy on oil.

And another article about how owning a pet might help keep you alive longer. But you knew that right?

For all the creationism people here, I dont mean to offend, but this is funny. Anyone heard of this Muslim creationist guy Harun Yahya who put out a monster of a book called the Atlas of Creation? WELL its kinda FUCKED UP. I mean seriously, don't lie just because you think you're right.

Just for the hell of it, and because this is totally my WTF?!? story, here's one about why it might not be quite SO bad to marry your cousin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's Yaya in the drive thru with me at Burger King tonight. lol I told you I'm happy to have my digicam back! {EDIT : I'm sorry I was corrected by Aaron. This is Yaya in the car in the PARKING LOT of BK cause they got our order wrong AGAIN and he had to go in and get his onion rings! Which they LEFT OUT BTW!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!