HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

gaining speed... soon to be at starburst


I met with the pharmacist in charge of my internship today. She seems like a very sweet lady. When I got there this morning though, they acted surprised to see me. Apparently they have had some problems with past interns, and were told they wouldn't be getting any more. Then I show up at their doorstep, all giddy and smiles. When they finally got the ok for me to be there, I had to take the Federal HIPPA test, and that took a while to complete. OF COURSE I passed with flying colors. lol A 5 yr old could pass that. They drill it into your head over and over, and then ask you the same questions a million times. We talked about a schedule for the whole thing, and I left soon afterwards so I could rush to work. It was a short shift, but I am  exhausted tonight. I got up really early today.

I also spent a good amount of time working on some jewelry storage issues that I am having. If anyone knows anyone that might be able to build me a large jewelry tree, or rack for necklaces and bracelets, PLEASE let me know. I have no carpentry skills whatsoever, and I am running out of room!!! I do not want to invest in even more cork boards, or peg hook boards, I am spread out enough across the small amount of storage space I do have as it is. I need to build UP not out. lol

I want this, but this is nice too, but I would need it to hold many more than 20.
I NEED POWER TOOLS!!!!!

I have to sleep now, I have a dentist appt in the morning, then off to school.

Gnite peoples.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!