HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who told you love was fleeting?

Despite extra time (and I think it has a lot to do with my sleeping schedule) I have been unable to keep up with everything I have going on. Maybe I shouldn't make so many promises to so many people. I just love making people happy. With my work, with school, and with my jewelry business. I'm telling you, giving someone even a small gift, like a smile or laugh, really makes me happy. Sometimes I do wish it came my way a little more often, I won't lie. Everyone does things for selfish reasons. I do feel that of all of the selfish things I am prone to, that this one gives me the most pleasure. Just telling a joke, or being witty enough to impress someone with my sly way of making them feel better about something is great because I feel like I've made a real difference to someone's day. Hopefully. But making a custom set of jewelry that is a physical object for someone to wear just makes me silly with happiness. They are excited to see the totally personalized work come together from a bunch of beads and wire,and it is a piece of art that they can display for everyone to see. I LOVE IT. Even the general pieces I made for anyone, I just try to imagine someone reaching out to the display board and exclaiming, "Oh this is perfect!" I makes me happy to spread happiness.

I'm kinda manic today if you couldn't tell! I have extra energy, so I'm going to use it to take pictures of even more jewelry! lol I have a never ending supply of energy to MAKE more jewelry.

Oh, here's some more of my random happiness:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!