HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 19, 2010

this actually made me cry a little

I don't have long, I gotta shower for ethics class. I just wanted to show you something.



Say what you want, but I feel like I can relate to this on an extremely scary level. But in my case, I think was just born more right sided.

I found this on Amanda Palmer's blog, which also had a nice speaking gig that she gave about the music industry. I may not love everything she says, but I do think she is another one of those people who sees things from a slightly different angle than most. Usually from an angle I can relate to.

I really need to get away from here. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe. And no, not just from the humidity.

On a lighter note, I found this neat little game that lets you build cells and manage them. Something about saving the very man-like platypus species from a mass extinction when a meteor blows up the planet... all i saw was micromanage a virtual cell, and they had me hook, line, and sinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!