Thursday, July 15, 2010

the heat is on

This song still rocks, after all of these years. Weird freakin video though, I will admit that. Just don't watch the video, and turn the song up loud. Its not even the whole song. OH well, try to enjoy it anyways. I know I do!



I'm up too late again. Just finished reviewing Chemistry homework before it tries to escape my brain. So i decided to play my little facebook games. MAN are those things addictive.

It's been a while, so I can try to sum up. On the 30th we are going to Aaron's family reunion in Hot Springs. IM SO NERVOUS lol His family is really nice, but I'm still nervous.

I've been really tied up in school this semester. Chem is kicking my ass. I'm taking tutoring for this one. So I haven't played Lotro alot. I did get some Summer Fest action though.



I'm having surgery on my mouth when I get back from the reunion. It's gonna suck, but I'll feel so much better. I'm gonna try to do this between the terms during my break, so I wont be around then either. lol

IT never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!