HEY I just wanna say...

I do not own many of the things I share and/or talk about on this website.
If I do own something, my ego will actually force me to make that clear to you,

I promise.

If and when I post images of my handmade jewelry here, just know that these are crappy webcam pics of them. Sharper and prettier images of the products will be posted to the River Rock Jewelry site later, when the item is ready for sale!

You should get the total Jenny experience
by listening to the music video at the top of each post
while reading my ramblings.

And do not let my eccentric, vulgar music throw you off,
I'm a actually a well-adjusted, happy person!

^_^


There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Images GALORE!



Ok so recently, I've admitted to a little bit of slacking. I have also been taking lots of pictures!
Like these that I just took right now!
One night we were playing with Sonny and she was so excited so wouldn't sit still for the pictures, and ended up looking like a tribble in this one.
I had to post this one of Aaron passed out in the chair.
I think he's adorable.
It actually is quite a popular chair.
Here is one of my dean's list certificates.
Here's all of my books for the last few terms.
Aaron also got me a music theory book so I can finally learn sheet music!
Even still we stick to our ghetto/redneck ways.
Good example : my new porch light
/sigh
Someone please come rewire my house for me.
But at least we keep a good sense of humor about it all!
Aaron's cell phone is SO much cooler than mine.
lol

Currently playing on JennyRadio:
(I can't help it, I love to dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!