Thursday, February 25, 2010

I only have a second...

I will admit, part of my lack of writing anything at all is just plain laziness. Another part was this last semester's classes. Thank goodness its over, and I get two weeks off. I really need it this time. Work has picked back up as well, so little of my free time is spent on anything other than my fiance and the
all-consuming,
all-encompassing
LOTRO
lol

I must apologize to Ryan, I hadn't been to blogger in a couple of months. We need to catch up some! I work a double tomorrow. Friday after work, I have to take my car into the dealership to get two Honda recalls on my car fixed. Airbag defect. YAY.
But I AM off on Saturday! Good YAY!!! haha

:p

Here, listen to this and try not to be freaked out by how much makeup she can hold up with just her head. Ah, don't pick on her, she's having fun.

Currently playing on JennyRadio:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!