Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

I do realize that it has been over half a month since I last wrote anything. To say the least, I have been very busy. School, family, home, work, and of course the holidays have kept me running. I just wanted to pop in and share some of the images from the digicam.

We did Aaron's 2 Christmas visits yesterday. His dad's family had theirs at 11am out in midtown. Aaron;s cousins live there and they have a very nice house, and 4 greats kids. They are all very sweet and like talking with me and Aaron. Last year we helped them build a rocket in the front yard, and this year we all sat and talked alot. We also watched some funny animal videos on youtube with them. They are very smart, extremely respectful, and have a ton of common sense. They have great parents. I can only hope that we have children half that sweet.

We ate like pigs, and then opened gifts. We got his dad a bunch of movies he really wanted. Aaron's dad got him some clothes, and a autographed book that he really liked about Dick Vitale. He got me (!!!)Season 3 of The Venture Brothers(!!!) haha

Then we went to his mom's house. She was alone for Christmas, except for the dogs. She was happy to have us over, and had even cooked a big ham and all the fixin's. So we ate again, and opened gifts. We got her movies that she wanted, including Harry Potter! lol She got us socks. no lie! and I loved them!!! She also got Aaron some clothes, and $100. She got me a freaking sweet 10 cup food processor. I'm gonna be able to make awesome salads with this thing.

Then tonight I went to my family's Christmas. Barbara had chemo yesterday, so she wasn't feeling well. I love her so much, and I want to see her happy again. She did smile when she hugged me; she seemed happy I was there. I felt bad that I didn't have a gift to give for the secret santa thing, but she made it all better. She literally put a coffee cup in a bag and handed it to me. It was so freaking funny. And sad that I didn't remember to get one. I felt bad. It's always my family I end up looking bad in front of. It drives me mad. f course,my grandafther counldn't letme visit without a lecture about being a pothead loser. But overall, it was ok. I got to talkto uncleKEn for a while, and my aunt Lisa was in a good mood. Grandmother and Pa aren't doing so well these days. I wish I had more time to hang out with them right now.

When I got home tonight, I found the batteries that I bought like a week ago for the camera. (and I finally found the camera) I hooked it all up and realized there are pictures still on here from back in August when Aaron, Yaya, and myself took a trip out to Richardson Landing in Tipton County to have a picnic on the river. It was flooded and overgrown, and we couldn't make it down to the riverbank to have the picnic, so we plopped down right in the parking lot of the landing and ate.
I also got a video of her panting, and she is so intent on catching every smell in the wind she cannot be stopped, even by the need to breathe!!! I love this dog.



Currently playing on JennyRadio:
We are Scientists - Textbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!