Tuesday, December 1, 2009

AAAHHH!!!

I was so frustrated just a minute ago that I sent an email to the feedback section of ABC's website.

"Every time I watch any video that has the Target Ad running in the background, the video is extremely choppy visually and completely unwatchable. Any other ad does not cause this problem, only the Target Ad with the unnecessarily smug lady covered in wiggly little intractable red bubbles. I wait for her to strut her sassy self off screen, and then I try to watch the video again, only to eventually close it in frustration because it makes my head hurt to watch! Please make Target fix it!"

I will wipe this machine completely clean again before Ill spend another minute reinstalling and reconfiguring to figure out WHY it wont do what I WANT it to do and WHY it does WHATEVER it feels like. haha OK I vented. I feel better now. I don't know enough. Something else I need to learn.

I started MED 160 tonight. This class is called Medical Law and Ethics, and is taught by a very nice lady named Yolanda Davis. I thought right away that she is a boisterous and over the top, but in a good way. I hope there's no offense when I say she reminds me of a reverend's wife, or someone from the deep south like my home state of Mississippi. Dramatic words but no nonsense, and she'd give you the skin off of her back if you needed it. Listening to her talk is serious because of the subject matter, but she even said at one point that with a class like this, where there is ALOT of talking and little visual stimulus, you must learn to be creative and captivate you audience. I think she does a fantastic job. This class is shaping up to be exactly what I hoped it would be.

Im off tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I've been away for a few days because of my health. I'm sure I didn't mention it, but recently I had to go to the hospital for a cyst that burst in my uterus. I don't recommend the experience. I've never felt pain like that before. The only thing I have to compare to that was when I almost lost my right eye. This was so much worse because it was such a sharp pain and so overwhelming that all I could do was throw up and hope that I passed out soon. It literally made me want to crawl out of my skin. It was absolutely horrible. Haley knows what I'm talking about. Being a woman can really suck sometimes. I got an antibiotic, and they sent me home. Once the pain stops there's not much they can do for you. It burst and now your body just has to process out the toxins released by it. Oh, but not MY body. MY body decided to hang on to some of that disgusting toxin and store it up in my leg. It became absessed and had to repeat the terrible visit, but this time the pain was in my leg and I didn't go into the emergency room. They want too much money!!! This infection BS is starting to get to me. For one, MONEY!!! That's all I'm saying! Secondly, it runs you down. Physically, no matter how much sleep I get it never feels like enough. Even when I'm in a really good mood, I just don't have much energy to do anything. Things are getting better though. I'm mending nicely, and I should be going to a general practitioner sometime this week.

Now playing on JennyRadio:

I can't find the complete lyrics for this song anywhere, but I swear he says Beale Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!