Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!!!

Well, I finally mustered up the drive to cancel the Facebook and Myspace accounts. No one ever talks!!! AND I HATE those apps. I'm tired of keeping up with them. If you don't know where to find me by now, well tough titties.

Im pissed about work right now. They tried to make me work a double today, and I told them at the beginning of the week I couldn't. I had them take half of the day off the schedule TWICE this week, and Morgan just puts it back up there. I have tried to explain why I cant work this morning, and he doesn't care anyways, so I'm not going into it again. I'm just going to try to get out of his way. Hopefully Ill have a job in the end.

I just wanted to share some pics with you before I head out.

here is Yaya watching our new HUGE tv
and a pic of the warped chili pepper out onthe plant

cool huh?

I gotta run. I already have to rush back here tonight to work a shift I told them I couldnt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!