Friday, June 6, 2008

maybe some fish ar too old to learn new tricks

OMG OMG OMG lol

I was just surfing along, waiting on the coffee, and I found this video. Ive always felt guilty about how little there is to interact with in the tank. I wonder if Moe and Larry are too old to learn? lol Maybe when things are a little more certain and stable I could set the fish up in the big tank thats in the shed right now, and use the small tank theyre in to have a play house for them!!! The beta wouldn't be able to, or Big Worm - my placo, he's too skittish. But Moe and Larry might like it, or their little brothers and sisters Ill get for them when I set the big tank back up.

I've got laundry to do before I shower and head out for the morning.

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!