Thursday, August 9, 2012

Live in the moment, never count on longevity


I had a pretty ok day. I was right that I would be alone in the office. Don was there off and on for part of the day, but he went out a few times to the bank and the post office. It was rather quiet throughout the day, but I had a lot of work to do, so I stayed pretty busy. And also pretty damned bored lol I had to work up the petty cash account for the Jackson branch, and I worked up a few sales orders, so yeah EXCITING. The one thing that kept me going today was my little MP3 player.

Since I have been in hermit stance for the last few weeks, I have picked up some pretty cool new music from a few different places on the web. I share a lot of them on my facebook page, if you know where to find that. I have been using that page as a bullshit posting ground for funny images and music, to try to keep myself in better spirits. A few weeks ago I had a falling out with someone close to me (and yet so far) that has pretty much killed my desire to talk or discuss pretty much anything beyond a few words. Facebook is full of shit anyways. I don't even personally know over half or the people I am friends with, and the ones I DID know are leading their own lives. I mean what do we have to talk about anymore? And the guys who want to pick up ladies on facebook, SERIOUSLY? It's honestly just skeevy to try and talk all hot and sexy to a girl on fucking facebook.

I'm just so tired of people's bullshit. I don't want to pretend anymore. I think I've grown bitter about life lately, and I need to change that for the better. I need to do something different. When I figure out what that is I'll let you know.

I think I'm gonna go sleep. You have the helm Number One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!