Saturday, April 28, 2012



Man, it is hard to stay focused on everything I have going on right now. The blog, unfortunately has suffered for it. I did promise more pictures of what I have been up to so here they are:


Fabric bracelets! So cute!


resin and glass


blue glass


blue glass GLOWS


mini glass cubes


what a pretty rosary


blue glass mix seed beads



sold as a set


transistors and clay beads


resistors and transistors


resisitors


mixed electrical parts




dainty hanging resistors


crackled green glass and purple swirl triple wrap
(this belongs to Misty now)


buttons buttons buttons!!!


watch parts encased in resin


screw nuts and hemp wrap



Another reversible tree of life pendant
(with REAL Mississippi river rocks!)


pretty refurbished piece


resin and hematite cubes with silver toggle clasp


I am working on lots of other projects at the moment too. I have been working with the Ornamental Metal Museum downtown and selling items out of their gift shop. I will probably accept an internship with them later this year. (If they'll have me lol)

My mother and I are doing the Cooper Young festival later this year in September. I will also be at the Millington flea market off and in until then. (As soon as they will have me too lol)

I will keep updating as I go. There are more images on Haley's camera that I have to get off before I can show you. 

OH and btw. 
SOMEONE PLEASE COME CRAFT WITH ME I AM SO LONELY
Busy, but lonely.

I have to take a shower or I'd stay and talk some more.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!