Sunday, October 19, 2008

I know it's late but I wanted to catch up on some news and weather tonight for the week, and I ran into this on Fark. Just cool to look at pics that are perfectly frozen in time.

Most of my picks tonight for the blog are just silly like this next one. I found a list of toilets with the best views from all around the world. I know, I'm tired, cut me some slack.

They're researching ways of making solar less expensive. I mean 20k is still rediculous, but its better than 40k, right?

Ok a few vids for you...

Star Wars Episode IV according to a 3 year old.

This vid is
Adblock


Oh and one thats actually cool as hell. Apparently theyre called Hallowindows by a gentleman named Marc Gervais

I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleeeeeep. My next day off is Thursday, but I have alot to do this week, and not alot of time...

ps - THIS is for Aaron. Not for you. Now shoo. Go play on your Facebook or something. Or whatever it is people do online these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember, I can kill you with the power of my mind, so be nice!